Why have an overworked member of staff tied up once a week to deal with the payroll, when we can take over the processing, supplying of payslips and complete year-end returns?
Our complete payroll service includes:
- Processing payroll from authorised timesheets
- Making payments by BACS or cheque
- Choice of standard or security payslips
- Individual employees being paid weekly, 2 weekly, 4 weekly or monthly
- Management of all Inland revenue requirements including:
- PAYE deductions and maintenance of tax codes
- Employee and employer National Insurance
- All P-forms and year-end returns
- Management of statutory sick pay and statutory maternity pay
- Payments or deductions in line with company schemes for sick and maternity pay, pension schemes or share earnings schemes
- Deductions in line with court arrestment orders
- Monitoring and reporting sickness, holidays and staff turnover – reporting can be done per department if required
Please complete the form and we will send you a quote for managing your payroll.